Your generosity provides all students of Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology with the very best academic experience. Your support also allows the Seminary to maintain its excellent formation experience for seminarians studying for the priesthood with us.
What did gifts make possible last year?
Most importantly, generosity from our friends supported Christ's command to make disciples of all nations through:
- Immediate relief to students most in need of scholarship support;
- Almost 70 resident seminarians participating in field ministry assignments where the four pillars of priestly formation - human, spiritual, intellectual and pastoral - were fulfilled;
- Continuing education and professional development for faculty; and
- Expanded English as a Second Language program and resources for students studying from foreign countries.
Supporting the ordination of 12 priests for the Archdiocese of Newark and 6 priests from the religious orders and sending dioceses of Immaculate Conception Seminary; and
The graduation of more than 24 students from our graduate degree and certificate programs who will serve locally and internationally in essential ministries of the Church.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Matching gifts made to Seton Hall University can be designated to Immaculate Conception Seminary.
Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology recognizes all annual gifts through leadership benefactor societies. Membership in the benefactor societies is extended to all current students, parents of current students, alumni and friends of the Seminary who support the Seminary on an annual basis with gifts received between July 1 through June 30.
Benefactor Recognition Societies
|Stewards of the Seminary
Spiritual Director’s Society
$10,000 and above
$5,000 - 9,999
$2,500 - 4,999
$1,000 - 2,499
|Fellowships of Honor
Order of Priests Fellowship
Order of Deacons Fellowship
Ministry of Acolyte Fellowship
Ministry of Reader Fellowship
$500 - 999
$250 - 499
$100 - 249
up to $99
Benefits of Membership
Gratification of helping Immaculate Conception Seminary School of Theology seminarians and students achieve an exceptional education leading to ordination to the priesthood and graduation;
- Receiving the Cornerstone newsletter and other important communication from the Rector and Dean;
- Stewards of the Seminary are invited to special events on and off campus each year; and
- All members of the benefactor societies are recognized each year in the Honor Roll of Donors.